The Well Kept Secrets For Retiring With More Money – While Saving Less
“If you give me the chance, I guarantee that in a couple minutes, I can show you how to retire with more money than you thought possible, without having to sacrifice the good times in life.”
While I was working as a financial planner for a leading investment company, I couldn’t share most of what I’m going to share with you now because there was a conflict of interest. Put simply – it would get me fired (even though my clients could retire more money).
That didn’t sit too well with me, so I decided to do something about it. I quit so I could share everything I knew. After all, I truly believe helping folks live a happier, worry free retirement while being able to help their family (and their favorite charity), is one of my true purposes in life. Everything I do has that mission in mind.
But there’s a catch.
You have to let me help you first.
If You Don’t Educate Yourself, It’s Your Own Fault If You Don’t Retire With Enough Money
It may sound harsh, but if you knew what I knew, you’d quickly understand why I’m telling you that. Every day I see investors literally throwing away their money without even realizing it. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Will you let me help you?
After I left the financial firm I was working for I created a retirement investing seminar with great success. However, as I quickly realized, I wasn’t reaching all the people that needed help. So I made a change and that’s where you come in.
“If I read this twenty years ago I’d already be retired”
First off, I took the best information from my $249 retirement investment seminar and put it in a super easy to use Cliff Notes version for you. It’s a lifetime of knowledge for those that truly want to retire with more money with less stress along the way.
Here’s a small sample of what’s included:
- Invest less money, but retire with twice as much by doing these three things.
- What your financial advisor hopes you never find out about.
- The one factor that determines 90% of your investment results, good and bad.
- How to avoid larges losses (remember the stock market crashes of 2000, 2008)
- The best way to stay on track of your retirement goals.
- How much you really need to retire.
- 3 retirement hacks that can drastically improve your retirement returns.
I have to say it’s pretty dang good information and I’m not the only one that thinks that way.
“The best Investment I ever made”
“I’m 5 years off retirement (I hope) and wishing I had read this or something like it 30 years ago, I’d be retiring very rich.”
The best part is this is yours to keep at no cost, simply for giving the Value Investors Retirement Investing Journal a try.
The Retirement Investing Journal
If you manage your own retirement funds and want better returns, are looking for information to keep your financial advisor honest or you’re simply seeking ways to retire earlier with more money, the Retirement Investing Journal was written just for you.
In less than five minutes a month you’ll be able to digest the same financial information that people pay thousands of dollars for in financial management fees. That includes:
- Exactly how and where to safely invest your money. It doesn’t matter what employer or broker you’re with, what age you are or what your retirement goals are.
- Save tens (hundreds) of thousands of dollars in financial fees by using index funds and similar products to manage your money.
- Learn how to overcome the one huge downside risk of Passive Index Fund investing.
- Easily manage your retirement funds for greater returns in less than 5 minutes a month. My staff leverages new technology and advanced financial concepts to do the hard work for you.
- Example Retirement Portfolio’s. Learn how to grow your retirement funds faster while reducing risk so you can retire with more of your hard earned money
- Valuable insider tips. This is the same information provided to high net worth clients.
Just as Apple changed the cell phone industry with the iPhone and Turbo Tax changed tax preparation by making the process easier and saving their customers money, the Retirement Investing Journal is doing the same thing for retirement investing.
An Absolute Bargain
I always like to do something special for our new readers because we’ve been able to change the lives of so many people for the better and it helps me with my mission of helping others live a better retirement.
To welcome you to our family here’s what I’d like to do for you. Annual dues for the Retirement Investing Journal are normally $199 a year. It’s a bargain at that price but I’ll go a step further to start to earn your trust.
Although the portfolios in The Retirement Investing Journal have performed better than financial newsletters costing hundreds of dollars (and you’ll receive information that financial advisers charge thousands of dollars a year for), you can join our family for only $97 for the first year.
*Membership has currently reached its full limit. If you join our mailing list we will notify you of upcoming openings.
P.S. It continues to amaze me that people will gladly hand over $50-$100 to see a sporting event or concert and have a fun night on the town, but they refuse to do the same thing when it comes to learning how to manage their retirement account the right way.