Here’s How To Beat the Stock Market by 8% A Year
1) Over the last 9 years, stocks featured in the Worthington Stock Letter have outperformed the S&P by an average of 8.2% annually. A $10,000 investment in the S&P 500 over the last nine years would have netted $18,600 if you reinvested dividends. That same $10,000 invested in stocks featured in the Worthington Stock Letter would have netted you $29,100. That’s a 56% higher return for readers of the Worthington Stock Letter.
2) The Worthington Stock Letter was named as one of the top 2 value stock newsletters overall in the annual Stock Newsletter Club Awards released 2014 and 2016.
“Yours is the only investment newsletter I can’t live without!”
3) The Worthington Stock Letter continues to best newsletters by Motley Fool, Jim Cramer, Forbes, Morningstar and a host of others.
The Worthington Stock Letter is different. It will help you find undervalued stocks that aren’t in the headlines. The ones you miss because they’re not on your radar. That’s value.
While we catch the occasional large-cap or headline stock ready to make a big move, the best opportunities we uncover for you tend to be in mid-cap stocks. They have a solid financial history, plenty of room for growth, less coverage by analysts and are yet to be discovered by the general masses. That’s value.
The Secret to Beating the Market: The Worthington Stock Letter Charter
“When I combined what I learned from investing legends such as Graham, Buffett, Templeton, Lynch and even O’Neil with my proprietary ratings, things really took off. The returns since then have been phenomenal.” – Michael Worthington
I distilled the teachings of value investing legends such as Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett and John Templeton into 5 stock laws. Every stock recommended must pass with a minimum score to qualify. The criteria is so stringent that on average only 20-30 companies will pass all criteria for possible investment in any given year.
1. Liquidity – 7 or higher (scale of 1-10).
“I’ve watched people lose a lot of money because they couldn’t get out of a position fast enough.” “You need the institutional investors behind you for a sustained price movement and that only occurs in stocks with a high enough volume and price level.”-Michael
It’s vitally important that you’re able to easily get in and out of stock investments. If you invest in non-liquid stocks your costs are higher due to the larger bid/ask prices and it takes a long time to build up a decent size position.
The greatest risk occurs when the stock begins selling off on a bad news event or negative investor sentiment. If you’re not able to liquidate your stock position fairly quickly you can become trapped and suffer large losses trying to get out of your position.
2. Growth potential of 6.5 or higher.
“The market gets attracted to certain stocks that have an upcoming catalyst or good story and those are the ones I want to be in”-Michael
You need more than just a cheap valuation to invest in a stock if your goal it to outperform the market. If the stock doesn’t have a reason to appreciate in price other than its low valuation you can tie up your capital for a long period of time without any appreciable gains. That really limits your returns. Those companies are the cigar butts of the investing world as Warren Buffett called them.
The two best types of value stocks to own are strong monopolies after a correction in price and mid-cap stocks that are leaders in their industry with strong margins and plenty of room to grow.
3. Safety Score of 8.5 or higher.
“My ultimate goal is to maximize returns with the least amount of risk.”-Michael
Value investors first and foremost should be looking for stocks with a margin of safety built into their price. Financial models have limitations because of the assumptions built into growth projections over time. The further you go out in time, the lower the degree of accuracy across a number of projections.
If you focus on undervalued stocks using conservative financial projections coupled with upcoming catalysts, you minimize downside risk without limiting upside price potential.
4. Non-financials – “soft” checklist with a rating of B or higher.
“It’s the work I do after crunching the numbers that makes the difference. After all my work I’ve got a list of possible investments and I just wait for the right price.”-Michael
The final check we go through is the most time consuming. We’ll do the painstaking research of analyzing financial reports, sifting through industry magazines looking for trends and analyzing the management team. It’s where the skill comes in. It determines the winners from the losers.
5. PPOI indicator – The Key to Big Gains With Less Risk
“I used to be a straight up value investor. As long as the stock was priced lower than what I thought its intrinsic value was, I bought it at that price no matter what and waited for others to see what I did. That really limited my upside potential because it tied up my capital in “dead” stocks that didn’t go anywhere for a long-time. I think that’s a trap even experienced value investors fall into.
The easiest way to make big money in the stock market is to only buy a stock when you have highest probability of catching the “meat” of a stock price move. The meat of the move is the sweet spot where you catch the majority of a stocks gain in a short period of time with the least amount of risk. It’s the key to my personal success and thus, the key to my subscriber’s success.”-Michael
The PPOI™ stands for Psychological Points of Influence™. It’s an algorithm that provides a good entry point for maximum price gains in the next 12-24 months. The PPOI count has to be positive for both the stock and the market. A healthy side benefit is that it can keep investors out of the market during severe market corrections.
It’s Your Choice
Some of the brightest doctors, lawyers, physicists and CEO’s have dedicated a good portion of their lives to beating the market. They’ve read the top investing books, bought the most expensive software, paid for high end coaching and still lag the market. You don’t have to do that.
If you become a subscriber to the Worthington Stock Letter, you can sit back and let me and my team do all the hard work for you. It takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to go through thousands of stocks to uncover the best of the best investment opportunities. Leveraging technology and staff, we’re able to unearth strong value stocks with an upcoming catalyst in place that gives you the best chance of experiencing eye popping returns over the next 12-24 months. That’s value.
So what do you think? Click Here To Start Now
Here’s What You Receive When You Join Us
“Once you see the power of our highlighted stocks consistently beating the market and other top newsletters, you’ll become a lifetime customer and that’s good for both of us” Michael Worthington, Founder
First, before you join us, here a few things you should know. As a value investing newsletter we typically don’t recommend high growth stocks like Amazon or Facebook. If you’re looking for a steady diet of high growth, momentum or speculative stocks, this isn’t the right newsletter for you.
Not all of the featured stocks are winners either. If 70% or more of our stock selections beat the market, I’m very comfortable in our ability to outperform the market averages by a comfortable margin. That’s because the alpha of the winners more than makes up for the laggards.
When you join us you’ll get exclusive access to:
- My best value and dividend stock recommendations, the same ones that have consistently outperformed the stock market averages and other top newsletters. When I present a stock, I’m aiming for 25-50% gains in a short period of time. I’ll get the occasional 100% gains but I’m not swinging for home runs. I’m always concerned about the downside risk and don’t want to get hurt. So I might miss some of the big moves, but the key is to eliminate the big losses. I want to provide you with low risk opportunities with the best chance of market beating returns. I’ll be sure to highlight the best opportunities for you; the stocks that I believe have the best chance for quick gains.
- Who said value investing was dull? Our recommended stocks have included Priceline (PCLN), Middleby Corp (MIDD), Apple (APPL) and Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) among many others. The returns have been stellar.
- Analysis of highlighted stocks including proper prices to buy and sell to maximize profits. One mistake many value investors make is getting into a stock too early which ties up their capital, thus limiting their potential returns. Another is staying in a stock too long and watching helplessly as their profits disappear. Our PPOI technical indicator will help you avoid those value traps.
We remove any of the risk by offering you a full money back guarantee!
You can get in at the special introductory rate of
The Value Investors Association will provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee for the Worthington Stock Letter. After the first year your subscription will be billed at the current $199 yearly rate until you decide to cancel your subscription.
We process all orders using PayPal, one of the world’s largest payment processors for your protection and security.
P.S. If you currently subscribe to any of the popular investing newsletters and you’re serious about beating the market, shouldn’t you subscribe to the top performing value and dividend newsletter? Join us today!
*Past performance does not guarantee future results. Results will vary by individual due to price fills, commissions, taxes paid and timing of purchases and sales. Performance was calculated by holding highlighted stocks for 12 months, buying and selling at the month end closing price and rebalancing the portfolio monthly to hold an equal amount in each stock. There are periods of time where growth and momentum stocks will outperform Value and Dividend stocks. We cannot and therefore make no guarantees that our subscribers will beat the returns of the S&P 500, Wilshire 5000 or other investing indices and newsletters by investing in stocks listed in the Worthington Stock Letter.